Hello, and Welocome to my Blog:)) Make sure you go to the bottom of the page to vote! Poll closes on April 8th, at 7:05!! :)) There is also a Search tool at the bottom you can use to search the web, or this blog! :D Thanks!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Band Class!

Ohh band...in I sit by one of my best friends, Briyana. Most of our memorable times are in the practice rooms for band! I think that band is one of my favorite  classes because of Briyana. We play Clarinet and we are both pretty good at it, but sometimes we laugh so hard we can't even play! Haha:) I'm surprised we didn't get separted yet! Well I'm glad we didn't because I love sitting by her and band would be very boring if I didn't. Hahaha:)))

5 comments:

  1. DO YOU STILL PLAY THE CLARINET?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!:)))))))I LOVE YOU!:)This has to be my favorite post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah, Yes Jordynn I do:)) I love you too Bri and Cass! Hahahahhahahahahahaha:))))

    ReplyDelete